Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Menghitung Hari Music Notes

As I was rummaging through some old notes that I have, trying to recall the songs that I practised on, I found this piece of music notes. Then it occurred to me, when I played this song earlier, someone once had requested for this song note. Shaz, I think. I had to dissapoint him because I didn't know I have this notes. My music teacher must have given it to me when she taught me this song, but I chucked it away and play my own style, and totally forgot that I have it.

I also noticed that I have been googled numerously from this song, which indicates that this song is serached by many. So, in my giving away mood....haha.... I am publicising this notes for the benefits of all. Hope it touches some of you!





So what I did just now, I tried playing this song using the notes above. It sounded beautiful! But of course, as it was arranged by my music teacher, Stephanie. Now, why didn't I just play this way all these while? Maybe its easier for me to play my own styles as I don't have to read the notes.

Now, I wonder, if I should give Stephanie a call and continue to Level 3?

3 comments:

Hazim The Piano MAN said...

Thank you for the music notes. However I can't seem to upload the second sheet.

I really really really really really want to learn this song. I am crazy about piano. Please please help me!

i REALLLY really like your blog. So help me!!! PLEASE...

Ydiana said...

Hi Hazim

Yes, I encountered the same problem when clicking on the second page. As of now, this is the only copy left. I'll see if I can copy and paste again, but if it doesn't work, I'm afraid you have to copy it manually?

best piano course said...

I still can’t believe how people make compositions like that. Those notes are a very amazing. I just wish that I can play those notes.