Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Heart

I don't watch too many movies and the ones that I watch are mostly comedies. And most of the time, I won't remember much except whether its a good movie, average or bad. Seldom that I would watch a movie over again and again except these few. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels had me laugh off my seats,Dumb and Dumber and such are also hillarious. Winter Sonata and Autumn in My Heart kept my tissue box busy.

And I love symbolic movies. This Indonesian movie My Heart featured about two years ago with only about 3-5 actors/actresses acting, is suprisingly impactful to me especially the ending which really took me by suprise. Never had I suspected throughout the movie that Rachel will die and amazingly donated her heart to Luna. Well, you'll only know what I mean if you have watched this movie.

In the meantime, these two songs are still my favourites till now.



2 comments:

cakapaje said...

Salam ydiana,

I say...can someone donate her heart to me then? :)

Ydiana said...

Salam Shah

First, you have to have a heart problem before someone can donate one to you. Then you have to undergo a transplant where they have to take away your existing heart before they can place the new heart for you. Infact, fat chance you can choose whether from him or her. Are you ok with that?

Seriously, if you are keen, I have a few names to suggest. Howzat?